Triumph TP Dominator mufflers
A few years ago, the new Touring Series was created for those wanting a little less roar. The original muffler was renamed the Sport Series. Choose the original "Sport" with a straight-through 1.75" louver core wrapped in stainless steel wool or go for the newer "Touring" featuring the same size louver core, but with a unique internal deflector cone that lowers the sound level.
NOW AVAILABLE in Ceramic Black with a 3 year warranty on coating
- Touring series = quieter
- Sport series = louder
- The muffler mounting bracket attaches at the stock rear foot peg location, either with the pegs or with eliminator mounts.
- The Bonneville/T100 fits with or without the stock center stand.
- The Thruxton and "Mag Wheel" Bonneville cannot use a center stand.
- All mufflers come in bright polished 304 stainless steel.
- Price is for a pair of mufflers.
This product is a COMPETITION USE ONLY PART, NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA
NOTE: Usually ships in 5-7 Business Days, these are made to order and a non stocking item.