Progressive 12 series shocks for Triumph
12 Series Shocks
The 12 Series shocks are simply the best value shock on the market today. The simple, durable design means they will be an improvement to your motorcycle’s suspension performance for as long as you are riding it. The doublewall steel body construction with nitrogen charged, multi-staged velocity sensitive valving gives you smooth, consistent damping. A five-position cam style preload adjuster lets you dial in your ride whether you’re a light rider or heavy hitter. With multiple options like chrome or black springs in progressive rate, Standard or Heavy-Duty, and lengths from 12.5″ to 14.25″, there is sure to be a shock that’s right for you and your bike.
- Details: All Steel double wall damper with multistage velocity sensitive damping, 5-position cam style preload adjuster, High Pressure Gas Charged for consistent damping performance, Standard or Heavy-Duty progressive rate springs in either chrome or black, Optional full Show Chrome covers on select applications.
- Bonneville, T100 and SE models use 13" long shocks stock
- Thruxton and Scramblers use 14.25" long shocks stock
- If you get a shorter or longer than stock shock for your bike, it will handle different and clearance must be checked.
- We are not responsible if a shorter or longer shock is ordered for your bike.
- Special ordered, no returns
- Sold in pairs
Usually ships in 1-3 Business Days