Motogadget mo-Blaze Pin turn signals
mo.blaze pin turn signal
The mo.blaze pin from motogadget – setting new benchmarks for bolt-on turn signal with Power LED technology.
Its tiny dimensions and minimal design make it almost disappear on the vehicle. Due to the IntensiLED® Technology, the emitted light is extremely bright when switched ON and definitely can no longer be overseen.
Additionally, greatest visibility and safety will be ensured by the patented TranzLight® Technology (TLT) with a wide beam angle.
The bolt-on turn signal is ECE approved as front and rear direction indicator. The aluminum casing is CNC machined and available with an anodized black or mirror polish surface.
The benefits at a glance:
- absolute unique, new design and principle of operation (light control by TranzLight® Technology)
- extremely attractive appearance due to transparent glass body and very small aluminum base
- highest luminosity, achieved by state-of-the-art high output LED technology (IntensiLED®)
- electronic voltage conditioning by IC controlled constant power source with 330kHz pulses and safe protection electronics
- extremely bright light in radiation direction, highly visible light in nearly all directions
Like any other typical LED turn signal, the motogadget turn signal can be operated with load resistors or any of our load-independent flasher relays (mo.flash, mo.wave, mo.stop, mo.relay+).
Parts delivered: one mo.blaze pin blinker w/ M8 thread, M8 nut, approx. 100 cm connector cable, installation instructions.
Not DOT approved, for show purposes only in the US
Please order two turn signals for a pair and four turn signals for front and rear use!
Attention: For all new mo.blaze pins the ‘metal tube’ (LED Power Supply Circuit) has been eliminated. The LED Power Supply Circuit is now integrated in the turn signal itself. The mounting instructions have been revised and listed under Additional Product Resources along with the old version.
Specifications and features
Total length with thread 38,5 mm
Length without thread 19,5 mm
Biggest diameter 16 mm
Cable length ca. 100 cm (39")
Weight ca. 12 g
Installation M8 threaded bolt
Power consumption ca. 3 Watt
Usually ships in 4-6 days