Motogadget mo.can J1850
The mo.can J1850 is a digital adapter for a hassle-free connection of our instruments PLUS indicator lights to the stock Harley-Davidson™ wiring harness. No soldering or crimping necessary, so the warranty remains intact.
You will receive the specific plug connectors required for the connection. Just connect the wires of the instrument, indicator lights and of the included plug connector. Then plug this side of the plug connector into the specific connector of your bike and you are ready to go. Almost plug & play.
The mo.can J1850 fits all Harley-Davidson™ with a TwinCam engine from 2004 and later that have DEUTSCH plug connectors and the dashboard on the tank. It also fits all Harley-Davidson™ Sportster models from 2004 and later that have DEUTSCH (XL DEUTSCH) or MOLEX (XL MOLEX) plug connectors. Furthermore it can be used for all Harley-Davidson™ Vrod motorcycles that have DEUTSCH (VRSC) plug connectors.
Not compatible with models that use the Harley-Davidson™ LAN bus system and all Rocker or Dyna-models which utilize the instruments at the triple clamp.
Parts delivered: mo.can J1850 adapter with specific plug connector, 32 connection terminals, 2 x M3 mounting screws, 32 cable end sleeves, plastic sheet for fixing and anchoring the cables, 2 cable ties.
Length, Height, Depth without plug connectors: 72 mm / 42 mm / 26,5 mm
Weight including plug connectors and Cables: approx. 70 g
Plug connectors: model specific, see pictures
Fastening with two mounting screws M3
- controls indicator lamp for MIL (check engine warning)
- controls indicator lamp for turn signals
- controls indicator lamp for high beam
- controls indicator lamp for oil pressure
- controls indicator lamp for fuel reserve
- controls indicator lamp for alarm
- indicator lamp for ABS (if existing)
- indicator lamp for 6. gear (if existing)
- indicator lamp for battery charge indicator (if existing)
- fuel gauge (if existing)
Usually ships in 4-6 days