Motogadget mo.Blaze tens1 Turn Signal
mo.Blaze tens1 turn signal
The mo.blaze tens1 from motogadget is the smallest turn signal for front and rear in the universe.
Its tiny dimensions and reduced design make it almost disappear on the vehicle. As soon as it lights up, it is extremely bright thanks to IntensiLED® Technology and definitely can no longer be overlooked.
At the same time, the additional lateral beam angle ensures the best visibility and safety.
The turn signal has ECE approval as a front and rear direction blinker. The aluminum housing is CNC machined and available in black anodized or mirror polished finish.
The turn signal can be operated like any usual LED flasher with load resistors or all our load-independent flasher relays (mo.flash, mo.wave, mo.stop, mo.relay+).
- extremely small aluminum housing
- ECE approval, not street legal in the US, for show purposes only!
- increased visibility and safety due to additional lateral beam angle
- highest luminosity by most modern high power LED technology (IntensiLED®)
- electronic voltage processing by 330kHz clocked, IC controlled constant current source and safe electronic protection
- the mounting thread is standard M8.
Scope of Delivery
- single turn signal mo.blaze tens1 with thread M8
- hex nut M8
- 2 push-lock cable connectors
- installation instruction
Please order two turn signals for use as a pair, four turn signals for front and rear.
Total length including thread 29mm
Length without thread 11mm
Largest diameter 11mm
Cable length approx. 42"
Weight with cable approx. 20 g
Mounting M8 threaded bolt
Usually ships in 4-6 days