Lossa Rear Caliper Bracket for Triumph
We teamed up with Beringer Brakes to develop a stock diameter rear rotor to fit all of the Bonneville, Thruxton and Scrambler lines. Beringer already makes a great upgrade for the front of these bikes.
We offer our brackets to work with the stock Triumph Caliper or Beringer's 2D1A 2 piston caliper. We also offer them in the stock (under swingarm) position or High (above swingarm) position! The High version will help keep debris and possible road damage from happening.
- Custom designed by Lossa & Made in the USA!
- CNC'd from 6061 billet aluminum
- Can use the stock brake line*
- Direct bolt on, no modifications needed
- Comes in black
- includes new stainless hardware with Beringer option
- Replaces Triumph stock part # T2023048
* High version, line needs to be re-routed, instructions included.
- 2001-2015 Bonneville, T100
- 2016-2019 Bonneville T100
- 2009- 2012 Bonneville SE
- 2006-2015 Scrambler
- 2016-2019 Scrambler EFI
- 2004-2015 Thruxton
Get custom Brakelines HERE
Get Beringer rear caliper HERE
Get matching Beringer Areonal front rotors HERE
Get matching Beringer Classic front rotors HERE
Get matching Beringer Classic rear rotors HERE
Get matching Beringer Radial front brake master cylinder HERE
Get matching Beringer clutch lever HERE
Usually ships in 2-3 days