Joker Machine CB750 Clutch Covers
- Fully CNC machined into a lightweight cover from a 1" (25 MM) thick blank of 6061-T6 Aluminum!.
- High quality alloy "gold" mounting hardware is included!.
- Brilliant "diamond cut" machining on the outside surface, really gives this piece a cool look!
- "Our "Finned" version gives your motor a traditional 1970's custom look.
- "Our aftermarket Ducati clutch cover" styled, "5 Cut-Out" version, really modernizes these classic CB motors..... and reveals the internal cable actuator arm.
- "Our "Slotted Fin" version, also reveals the internal cable actuator arm for a more conservative, yet super trick design.
- Looks outstanding used in conjunction with our starter motor and billet points covers.
- Fits Honda: CB750F Super Sport - 1975-1978, CB750K - 1969-178
- Replaces Honda OEM part numbers: 11348-392-000, 11348-300-010
NOTE: These covers are not designed to retain the use of the stock kick-starter pedal. The use of our: p.n. 12-080 series Kick starter shaft cover is recommended when using this cover.
Fits Honda: CB750F Super Sport - 1975-1978, CB750K - 1969-178. Replaces Honda OEM part numbers: 11348-392-000, 11348-300-010
Usually ships in 3-5 days.