Dyna 3 Ohm Green Coils - Dual Output
The Dynatek Dyna coils. These are the 3 ohm green coils with dual output or single output. 2 coils for vintage 4 cylinder bikes(some mounting brackets will need to be modified to mount these). One coil for vintage twins or singles.
These high tech, top quality coils are designed for maximum performance. They produce spark voltages in excess of 30,000 volts and spark energies second to none. DYNA Coils are made to replace stock coils. Choose from three configurations and five variations of resistance for different applications. DYNA Coils work with point ignitions, aftermarket electronic ignitions and factory electronic ignitions. Before selecting a coil, check the coil primary resistance requirements as specified by the manufacturer of the ignition being used.
Features & Benefits:
- No exposed lamination's to rust and degrade performance.
- High voltage and primary terminals machined from brass.
- Ultrasonically welded and sealed against moisture.
- Compact size fits easily under stock covers.
- Peak gap current in excess of 50mA.
- High impact thermoplastic housing.
- Over 40,000 volts per output.
- Accepts 7 to 8.8mm wires.
- comes with 2 coils or single coil
- 1 year warranty.
Primary Resistance = 3 ohms
Secondary Resistance = 14,400 ohms
NOTE: When choosing the right coil for your bike, never select a coil with a lower resistance than your ignition system, this will cause the coils to overheat and burn out. It's OK to select coils with a slightly higher resistance. For example 3.0 ohm coils with a 1.5 ohm CDI ignition. While this isn't optimal, it works and allows you to switch your CDI ignition over to a Dyna-S in the future.
Get some Taylor wires to go with these HERE!
Usually ships in 1-3 days.