British Customs Single Gauge Bracket
The stock instrument cluster sits high on the bike, catching wind and takes away from your bikes cohesive design. The Single Gauge bracket is designed to simplify the front end of your motorcycle by removing the tachometer and lowering the speedo gauge allowing it to blend in.
Blending form, function and durability, it is precisely cut from aluminum and coated with a subtle black ﬁnish. The bracket mounts without modiﬁcations using stainless steel hardware. It is designed to work with gauges that have the built in LED dummy lights on the gauge.
Note: LCD gauge models will lose high-beam, turn indicator, oil and neutral idiot lights.
Installation requires British Customs Headlight Ears or a low profile headlight.
- Allows for a tachometer or speedometer only setup
- Designed to work with gauges that have built in LED dummy lights
- Complements sleek, low, custom look
- Cut from Aluminum
- Coated with durable black finish
- Bolts-on without modification
- Stainless steel hardware included
Note: For a Thruxton, you will have to switch the headlight ears from left to right to lower your head light(will also still work with fly screen if you make a small spacer for the bottom mount)
Usually ships in 1-3 Business Days