British Customs 2016-up Triumph X-Pipe/ Competition Header
The British Customs Competition Header system for Triumph Liquid Cooled Modern Classic Line. This unit will replace the factory installed CAT to open up the exhaust system for maximum performance. Weighing in at 1.9 lbs this MUST-HAVE performance upgrade saves 3.8 lbs just by removing the CAT. A free flowing exhaust plus the weight savings puts more power at the wheel that you will instantly feel.
Note: Due to Triumph's "original self learning system" no re-map is required. However, a custom tune based on your riding conditions and environment can unlock additional performance. This can be achieved with a Power Commander V or via your local Triumph Dealer.
Note: This product is designed for Competition Use Only. Not for use on public roads. Not for sale in the state of California.
- Made from 100% 304 Stainless Steel
- 1.9 lbs (3.8 lb savings over stock CAT for X-Pipe)
- Uses stock locating pin and left side frame bolt for factory fit
- Handmade in the USA
- Offers more growl and power while reducing heat and weight
- Combine with a Power Commander V for additional tuning capability
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN EXACT FIT PART
- 2016+ Triumph Bonneville T120
- 2016+ Triumph Street Twin
- 2016+ Triumph Thruxton 1200
- 2016+ T riumph Thruxton 1200 R
- 2017+ Triumph Street Cup
- 2017+ Triumph Bonneville T100
- 2017+ Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- Competition Header System
- Stainless clamps
Q: Do you have installation instructions for this part?
A: Yes, we have developed a step by step Install Guide to assist in the home installation of this part. You can download the guide here. The Install Guide will also be emailed to you when your order ships.
Q: Do I need to remap after I install these pipes?
A: Due to Triumph "Self Learning ECU" a Re-Map is not required. However, for additional Mapping flexibility we recommend that you purchase and install a DynoJet Power Commander V. With this unit installed you can upload a custom MAP developed by DynoJet for our Exhaust products. These MAPs are available here.
Q: Is there an increase in sound and torque?
A: Yes, there is a dramatic increase in volume and an increase in torque
Usually ships in 1-3 days