Joker Machine Honda Speedo & Tach Clamp Rings
- These split ring assemblies allow you to remove the factory "crimped-on" ring that holds the outer instrument shell to the base section, and then, after restoration, customization of the faces, etc., easily re-assemble the pieces without gluing, clamping, or hassling with a permanent re-assembly job!
- Allows you the option of servicing your clocks (if ever needed) by removing the (10) alloy Allen head screws on the top ring, and separating the two halves......super easy and custom looking!
- Gives your instruments a super-positive seal, compared to trying to re-install the stock "crimped-on ring" after it has been cut!
- Fully CNC machined 6061- T6 Aluminum.
- Available is HARD Black and Clear Anodize finishes - both have "Gold" alloy hardware.
- Fits gauges with a 4" diameter, all CB750's, some CB550's (measure the diameter of your gauge, if it 4" then this will work!)
Usually ships in 3-5 days