Iron Cobra's Shorty GP Exhaust system for 2001-2015 Bonneville and Thruxton
Iron Cobras Fabrication designed 2 into 1 "Shorty" GP Style exhaust system for the Triumph Thruxton.
- Full Stainless steel construction for performance and longevity
- 100% tig welded construction throughout
- "Shorty" system bolts onto the brake master cylinder mount and is shorter in length than our normal GP system
- fits 2001-2015 Bonneville's and Thruxton's
- True slip fit merge collector
- Tapered cone muffler with louvered core and pie cut tip
- Brushed finish
- Deep, aggressive, throaty sound
- Available with or without o2 sensor bungs( you need 02 sensor bungs if you have a fuel injected bike)
- A true bolt on performance part, no cutting or modification required
- Handmade in Long Beach, Ca, USA
**Note: We have found Fuel injected Models require the lower oil line to be adjusted for clearance when installing the exhaust. You must loosen the oil line bolt at the cooler and rotate it towards the frame to clear the exhaust pipe, be sure not to rotate it too much or the oil line will pinch.
This product is a COMPETITION USE ONLY PART, NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA
NOTE: Usually ships in 5-7 Business Days, these are made to order and a non stocking item.