Head Gasket for Honda 79-83 CB750
- Made by Cometic
- Quality materials developed for maximum performance tolerances and longevity; available in several thicknesses and materials
- Sold each
- Center or shim layer is un-coated stainless steel, which can be varied to accommodate multiple thickness requirements
- Outer layers are embossed and coated on both sides with Viton to meet the demands of a variety of harsh sealing environments, load conditions, and surface finishes
- MLS (Mutli-Layer Steel) head gaskets promote an even torque load across the gasket sealing surface utilizing LCE (Load Control Embossments), providing less bore distortion and better piston ring seal for more power
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Fits only 1979-1983 Honda CB750 only!
- Product Name: Gasket
- Type: Cylinder Head
- Material: Fiber
- Bore Size: 65.00 mm / 65,00 mm
- Thickness: 1.09 mm / 0,043"
- Features: W/ no dowel pins
- Units: Each
Ships in 4-5 days