British Customs Fork Brace
Triumph Bonneville, Scrambler and Thruxton 900 Fork Brace
Does the front end of your bike feel unstable during high speed cornering? The redesigned British Customs Triumph Bonneville/Thruxton 900 Fork Brace is engineered to stiffen up the front end to reduce front end flex and help steady high speed vibrations. Machined from high quality 6061 aluminum and anodized black for superior weather resistance, the British Customs Fork Brace is a quick and easy bolt on installation. The two piece design allows for installation without having to drop the front end. Installation takes minutes.
- Includes removable fork gaiter adapters
- Steadies bike to prevent front end vibrations
- Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- Quick and easy bolt on installation
- Anodized black or chrome plated
- No need to drop front end
- Made in USA
NOTE: Does not fit Scrambler models with front fender installed. Fork protectors must be removed prior to installation.
Usually ships in 1-3 Business Days