Joker Machine CB750 Oil Pressure Gauge Assembly
- Inspired from Aircraft fuel valve engineering!
- Fully CNC machined mount assy is manufactured from 6061-T6 billet Aluminum!.
- Features 2 built-in Neoprene rubber o-rings recessed in 2 fittings that have a unique rotating section that enables you to easily position the gauge for perfect rider visability!.....Just loosen the billet hex fitting, rotate into position, then tighten,.....without fighting the traditional "pipe elbow" fittings found on similar gauge units.
- Available in your choice of our "HARD BLACK" "CLEAR" anodized finishes.
- Installs on the oil gally port above the points cover in minutes!
- Available with or or without hiqh quality 1 1/2" dia. (38MM) Marshall liquid filled gauge, (0 to 100 PSI).
- Marshall Gauge Specs
- Oil pressure gauge mount is a M20 - 1.5mm thread.
- 1 1/2" dia. (38MM) Marshall liquid filled gauge, 0 to 100 PSI
- Case OD: 1.6" (40mm)
- Bezel OD: 1.75" (45mm)
- 1/8" NPT Center Back Connection
- Rugged Stainless Steel Case
- Brass Internals
- Silicone Filled for Vibration Dampening
- Acrylic Lens
Usually ships in 3-5 days